Share on Facebook

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

S.O.S.!! Spread the News About History In the News

Hello readers and a special thanks to all who have returned to these pages. There are not many of you but I know you are out there.

HITN is so far a well-kept secret and you are among the special few.

Naturally, I'm hoping that HITN will be less of a secret. There's nothing else like it on the web but the irony is that it needs to be discovered in order to be publicized.

I'm trying to keep HITN as comprehensive and up to date as possible with bulletins and full installments and shortly I'll be providing a full installment on the situation in Kenya.

However, I need your help. The more often you follow the site the better it is for HITN and the better HITN will become. But most of all, I need more readers:

-please tell your friends.
-please subscribe to the RSS feed (half way down on the right hand side)
-if you have a blog or website, give HITN a plug.

Cheers and many thanks for your loyalty,
Blackdog2.

No comments :